Long weekend

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 12:29 a.m.

Every weekend lately has been a long weekend for me! No school, my internship hasn't started yet, and only working at the Sheep 2 or three days a week means I've got a lotta free time on my hands! 

What have I been doing? That's a good question actually, as I don't have much to show for it! 

On the knitting front, I'm working on a fair-isle sweater that is not photo-worthy, as I'm only working on the body, and 250+ stitches of stockinette in the round isn't that interesting to knit or photograph. 

I'm also working on an Ishbel, in Koigu, and am afraid that i'm going to run out of yarn. And... the infamous Dr. Who scarf is about 7+ feet long... getting there! 

I have been sleeping in - one of my favourite things to do ever, which I never get enough time to do. I could seriously sleep all day and be perfectly happy!

I've finished reading three of the vampire books that True Blood is based off of, and while they don't suck entirely, they are pretty trashy reading. Tonight, i am starting to read this: 


I will let you know how it is! 

0 comments