Last week of freedom : (

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 4:31 p.m.
I start my internship on Monday at the Royal Ontario Museum - in the Chinese culture section. I will be working with 19th century Chinese photographs for June - scanning, and re-housing them, then in July I will be working with a collection of Indian photographs - cataloging and researching the photographers. I am looking forward to it, but it does mean that my staying up all night, knitting and watching Battlestar Galactica, and sleeping all day will have to come to an end.
I'm only six episodes away from the end of BSG anyways!

Gabby

Gabby, the classiest kitty around, is having a rough month. First, she cut up her toenail, and it was bleeding, and raw, and I had to wash it out with salt water every night. Then, lately, she's been losing her winter coat, i guess, and that combined with her eating fleece whenever I turn my back on here whilst spinning means that she's been coughing up hairballs all over the house, most notably, on the loveseat. grr.

DSC_2624.jpg

0 comments