Oh Hai! Remember me?

Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 11:15 p.m.
Oh dear. I went home for the holidays, and forgot all about my blog. So sorry.
(but in my defense, there was christmas knitting, then I got H1N1.)

To make up for it, here's a montage of ALL my FO's from 2009:

2009 FO's

That's 33 Finished objects, for those who are too lazy to count!
Including:
8 shop samples
7 grown up sweaters
3 little sweaters
3 pairs of socks
6 hats
2 blankets
1 ginormous scarf
1 penis

I consider that quite an achievement, considering I've also been in grad school this whole time.

Other interesting things that happened to me in 2009:
• Trip to NYC in February
• Internship at the Royal Ontario Museum in the summer
• Knitting classes with Annie Modesitt, and Fiona Ellis @ the Naked Sheep
• The big move to Rochester NY
• Seeing many many amazing photographs in real life, and not behind glass, including Talbot's Pencil of Nature in Ottawa, Atget's at Ryerson, and Lewis Hine, Julia Margaret Cameron, Timothy O'Sullivan and many, many more at the GEH.

Am back in Rochester now. Expect more from me soon! promise!

0 comments