I am mean.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 2:06 a.m.
You see what I did in the last post? I went away for a month, finally blog again, and it's a clip show! What a douche I am!

Well, not to fear, today I have NEW content.
(unless you are on Ravelry, which, everyone is, so I'll try to post something even NEWER)

I finished mittens last week:

Fiddleheads!

And what pretty mittens they are!

My Fiddleheads are knit with Diamond's Alpaca Peru on the outside, and pure cashmere from School Products in NYC on the inside. They are beautiful, and almost too warm! I love them!

Fiddleheads!

I almost ripped them out while knitting, because after I had finished the first two colours, I didn't like the way they looked together. But I stuck it out, and I'm glad I did!

They were part of the Fiddlehead KAL @ the Sheep, and took me a little longer then a month, including Christmas knitting, finals, and H1N1. So, not bad all in all!

Today was the first day of class. Tomorrow is the second day. Then Thursday, I'm heading home (already) to see Rent (it was a christmas gift from my sister!) Which means...train knitting! Yay! I'm currently on season 2 of Supernatural - excellent knitting TV. I think I'll bring my Springtime bandit to work on.

0 comments