Rochester. Grad School.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 8:49 p.m.
Ugh. I have a stupid cold. I hate being sick, and it's especially not fun in the first week of school : (

So. I've been here for a week now. School officially started yesterday, and I've already got a paper and presentation due Friday, and another paper due Monday. *sigh.* Grad school is hard.

But I'm liking Rochester so far. You know, in an i'm only here a year anyways, kind of way.
The apartment is awesome. D'Arcy and I spent the first few days making multiple trips to Target, Wal-Mart, Salvation Army, etc, trying to make the apartment livable. I think we succeeded.
Sirius is adapting just fine, and so am I, I guess. I miss Toronto, but whatever, it's just a year.

365-83: New room.

I built Sirius a kick-ass new cage! it's awesome!
Also, I am desperate for a job. It seems that no one @ Eastman house is hiring, and that's the only place I can work legally. This could be a problem!
Ok. Off do do massive reading, and paper writing now!

365-90: aaaannd back to reading!

2 comments

  1. Emma Says:

    Oh no about the lack of available jobs! I'll keep my fingers crossed that something opens up for you.

    And don't worry, you're not missing much in Toronto. I mean, sure we've had sunshine 17 days in a row or something, but who likes sunshine?

  2. carolin Says:

    That picture you posted is hillarious - it looks like you just came out of the cage :D

    Good luck with your studies.