More packing, and FAN EXPO!!!!

Friday, September 4, 2009 at 11:13 p.m.
I am moving three days. THREE!
holy shit.
I took a load of furniture down, with my amazing friend Becky the other day. Also, my visa was processed successfully, after a little glitch - my original form mistakenly said I was born on Bouvet Island - which is an uninhabited Antarctic island (I was born in Canada) and I had to have a last minute form FedExed to me, from the SLOWEST Fedex delivery truck in existence.

I move on Tuesday. I've got Sirius' health certificate ready, and am planning on building him a kickass new cage. I'm excited, sad, terrified, and stressed. wah!

But, in other news, it's the end of summer, and that means it's time for Fan Expo!!!!!
Cheryl and I went last Saturday. I was dressed as the Fourth Doctor from Doctor Who, Cheryl was dressed as young Voldemort.

Fan Expo 2009!

Fan Expo 2009!

Cheryl and I are pretty nerdy. We wait all year for this, it's so much fun!
We saw Leonard Nimoy:

Fan Expo 2009!

We saw Helo, Athena, and Hera:

Fan Expo 2009!
Come on, Hera's a TOASTER!!! ha ha ha ha ha

We also saw the cast of Star Wars:

Fan Expo 2009!

and Capt. Jack!

Fan Expo 2009!

It was a pretty fun day. However, walking around a convention with thousands of people in August in wool scarves is really, really frigging hot.

Fan Expo 2009!

Fan Expo 2009!

0 comments