Niagara Falls!

Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 10:59 p.m.
Today mom and I went to the Falls. Since I'm "working" at the ROM, I get in free at lots of Ontario attractions, through the reciprocal program.
First, we went to the Skylon Tower.
365-11 The Falls!!!

It wasn't very busy, which was nice, though it was raining.
We also saw a lame-ass "4-D" movie, which was lame, and we were glad it was free.
Then, we went on the Whirlpool Aero car.
Aero Car!
It was also really cool. We went over the whirlpool, and apparently crossed the Canadian-US border 4 times in the process.

Aero Car!

Then, we attempted to go to the butterfly conservatory, but they told us that we could only use the pass Monday to Friday. So we walked around the botanical gardens. It was fun, but since it had stopped raining, I wished I had a better camera.

bushes

Mom

mom

Trees

All in all, really fun day.


0 comments