365, books, and such.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 10:53 p.m.
Not much going on here. I'm feeling sick, and should really go to the doc tomorrow, but I feel guilty calling in sick to my UNPAID job. WTF? 

In other news, I've started Project 365 - in which I take a self portrait every day for a year. I'm on day 6. We'll see how this goes, but I think it would be cool, especially when I'm all the way in Rochester and everyone I love is here in TO. 
Check out my 365 pics on my Flickr page - you can just click through from any photo.

365-6 dinner
Today I finished the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.  it was a good book. I was smiling on the streetcar on my way home tonight reading the ending. This seems to be a theme with me: making an ass out of myself on public transit whilst reading. 
Anyways, I do recommend it. it's a great book that really gives a sense of the time (post WWII, UK) 
Also, please don't ask me about my knitting. it's not coming along so well. I realize I have deadlines, and I need to get going on them! 

Going to bed now. I'm feeling poopy, and tired. I'll see how I feel in the morning, maybe i'll go to the doctor after all.

0 comments