Today was my last day @ the ROM!
I had a great time at my internship, but I've got so much freaking things to do this month, that I'm happy it's over.
Well, I'm going back on Wednesday to have lunch with my supervisors, but that's it.
On Sunday, my roomie D'Arcy and I are going to Rochester to check out an apartment. It's furnished, reasonably priced, and close to Eastman House. Fingers crossed!
Now, A short list of things I need to do in the next month. (to make me keep my ass in gear!)
1. Figure out what the hell I'm doing with my Canadian cell phone plan.
2. Make sure that there will be no problems bringing Sirius across the border.
3. Find out how to get my OSAP early, since I'll be in Rochester by Sept.
4. All the visa crap (paying the fee, dropping it off @ Eastman House, whatever else comes up.)
5. Apply for the library position @ Eastman House, so hopefully I can make a little money this year.
6. Figure out what the hell I'm bringing with me.
I'm sure there's ten billion things more, but that's all I got right now.
And lastly, I finished a hat.
Oh how glad am I that hats fit me again. This is one of many coming up!
Work tomorrow and Saturday, Rochester on Sunday, then I've got Monday and Tuesday OFF! Bliss.